Families are invited to join a Family Birth Center tour at any time during the pregnancy. Tours start in the lobby of Building D and last about 40 minutes. Tours are free. Registration is required.
Note: Tours of the Birth Center are included with all of the childbirth classes so if you are signed up for a childbirth class you don't need to sign up for a tour.
The schedule for tours is:
- First Saturday of the month at 10 and 11am (no tour on holiday weekends)
- Second Monday at 5:00pm
- Fourth Monday at 6:00pm
If you can't take a tour in person, a virtual tour is available at: www.salemhealth.org/services/womens-health/family-birth-center/learn-more-about-the-fbc/take-a-virtual-tour
SALEM HEALTH HAS IMPLIMENTED THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS DURING FLU SEASON
1. No visitors under the age of 12
2. Do not visit if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick. You can spread the flu virus before symptoms appear.
3. Wash your hands, either with soap and water or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
4. Cover your cough/sneeze using your sleeve or a tissue. Use a mask if you have a cough or flu-like symptoms. You will find these at hand hygiene stations throughout our campus.
5.If you have not already done so, get your flu shot. Vaccination is the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones.