From co-workers to neighbors, friends, and family members...we all have people who push our buttons, drain our energy, and take us off track. Difficult people can be found anywhere, and they can create situations that cause us to feel frustrated, drained, fatigued, and unhappy. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- Tips to deal with difficult people
- Different communication techniques that you can use to effectively handle negative/difficult people
- The meaning of a toxic relationship and how to emotionally detox
- Why people are so negative
- The consequences of too much negativity in your life
Information on how to join your video conference will be sent 12-24 hours prior to the start of class.