If you will be using the payment plan, please register in person at the Westampton campus.
*THIS COURSE IS ELIGIBLE FOR FINANCIAL AID.
The dates, times, and/or delivery (either in-person and/or remotely) of this class are subject to change due to the impact of COVID-19. All students who register for the class will be contacted via email and/or by phone, if and when, changes are made to this class. If you are not contacted by the Adult Education office, then this class will run as normally scheduled. If you wish to pay the full amount please click the enroll now button.
This class will run Mondays 8:00am to 5:30pm, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm and Tuesdays 5:30pm to 10:00pm September 8th, 2022 to June 30th, 2023.
Clinical Site COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate
It has just recently been brought to our attention that some of our clinical partners are requiring students in our Allied Health Programs to be fully vaccinated (two weeks or more removed from a 2 dose series of a vaccine or two weeks or more removed after 1 dose of the J&J vaccine) against COVID-19. As a result of this and in order to attend clincial at some of the sites, students who wish to enroll in our Allied Health Programs need to submit a copy of their vaccination card as part of their normal required prerequisites prior to beginning their program. Students who enroll in one of our Allied Health Programs and fail to submit their vaccination card as proof of being "fully vaccinated" will not be entitled to a refund, but will need to withdraw from the program.
1. Physical, Immunizations, and 10-Panel Urine Drug Test
2. Criminal Background
3. Proof of Medical Insurance.
4. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - CPR-AHA (BLS/CPR Class)
5. Official High School transcript or US equivalent.
6. Individual should possess good communication and intersonal skills.
Entry into Program will depend upon satisfactory submission of required documentation.
Program cost does NOT include textbooks and uniforms.
Textbook Purchase Required:
1. Modern Dental Assisting 13th edition(C, TEXT,WBK) DAO/Textbook/Workbook ISBN:-13: 9780323764575
2. Infection Control and Management of Hazardous Materials for the Dental Team 7th edition ISBN: 978-0-323-76404-9
3. Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists 10th edition ISBN-13: 9780134460741
4. MEDICAL EMERGENCIES GUIDE FOR DENTAL AUXILIARIES, 5th Edition ISBN: 9780357456927
5. Mosby's Dental Assisting Exam Review, 4th Edition (recommended not required) ISBN: 9780323812344
Program of Study is Dental Assisting.The Dental Assisting program consists of a strong blend of didactic and clinical based instruction in a state-of-the-art facility in combination with an extramural clinical experience with some of the area's finest dental professionals. This program is fully accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association (ADA) recognized by the Council on Accreditation and by the United States Department of Education. Upon successful completion of course work and examinations, this program will qualify the students to earn the following credentials: New Jersey Dental sponsored by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) including Infection Control Exam (ICE), Radiation Health and Safety Exam (RHS), and General Chairside Exam (GC); and N
Course Cost does not include Textbooks. Textbook Purchase Required. Click on Class Details to see the list of required textbooks for this class.