TRIPS FOR SPRING 2013
Our trips are interesting, informative and fun. Special care is taken in selecting shows, museums, and sightseeing tours. Our tour guides are experienced, entertaining and have consistently received excellent reviews. Once you try one of our trips we are sure that you will enjoy yourself, and like so many others, return again. Please visit the "Trips" section of our online catalog for trip details or call us for full details and itineraries.
- Philadelphia Flower Show
- Tour of New Amsterdam Theatre, Lunch at French Culinary Institute & Museum at Fashion Institute of Technology
- The Barnes Foundation
- Oheka Castle (Long Island)
- Sunday Brunch on the Bateaux & Central Park's Conservatory Garden
- Noah at the Sight & Sound Theater plus lunch in an Amish House
- "The Ride", Chelsea Market, Eataly & the Highline
- CT River Cruise, Gillette Castle & Griswold Inn
- Jazz Brunch at Skytop (Poconos)
- 150th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg Tour
Please take note of departure locations and times as they vary.
Senior Citizens are not eligible for free tuition on trips.
Refunds: No refunds for Broadway shows or trips where noted. Refund requests for other trips will be granted until the cancellation deadline noted under individual course descriptions. Please note that there is a $10.00 withdrawal fee for each person who withdraws from trips prior to the deadline.
The Adult School reserves the right to cancel any trip due to insufficient registration, inclement weather or any other administrative reason.
Individuals under the age of 18 must travel with an adult.
Cars may be left in the school parking lot at your own risk. The school district is not responsible for damage to vehicles.
We cannot guarantee that star performers will appear in shows.
The Adult School cannot make arrangements or provisions for participants to attend religious services during overnight excursions.
Please note that bus driver’s gratuity is not always included in the fee. If not included, a tip envelope will be passed on the bus at the end of a trip.
All return times are approximate.
Site powered by