EARN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA (NOT A GED)*
ADULT HIGH SCHOOL COMPLETION PROGRAM - FALL 2016
Classes begin Monday, September 12, 2016
Morris Knolls High School
50 Knoll Drive (room A-11), Rockaway, NJ
The Morris Hills Regional Adult High School offers a program for the adult interested in obtaining his or her high school diploma.
High school credit may be awarded in the following areas:
- Work experience - On-the-job training
- Apprentice training - High school courses
- Military training - Credit by examination
The Adult High School offers:
- Evening classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 and/or 8:00-9:30
- Individualized instruction structured to meet the adult student's needs and goals
- Testing and counseling service
- Classes to improve reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Successful AHS students receive a Morris Knolls High School diploma
REGISTRATION FEES PER SEMESTER:
- Residing within Morris Hills Regional District: $25 per semester (Denville, Rockaway Twp, Rockaway Bgh and Wharton)
- Residing outside Morris Hills Regional District: $300 ($400 if registered after deadline)
Registration begins in July at Morris Knolls High School, room A-11. Please call (973) 664-2250 to confirm hours.
Please bring a copy of a transcript for all high school work completed.
*Students must successfully complete 140 credits as indicated by the State of NJ and pass NJ State testing