ADULT HIGH SCHOOL COMPLETION PROGRAM - FALL 2014 SEMESTER
Classes begin Monday, September 15, 2014 at Morris Knolls High School
Registration begins July 7, 2014
50 Knoll Drive (room A-11), Rockaway, NJ
The Morris Hills Regional Adult High School offers a program for the adult interested in obtaining his or her high school diploma.
High school credit may be awarded in the following areas:
- Work experience - On-the-job training
- Apprentice training - High school courses
- Military training - Credit by examination
The Adult High School offers:
- Evening classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 and/or 8:00-9:30
- Individualized instruction structured to meet the adult student's needs and goals
- Testing and counseling service
- Classes to improve reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Successful AHS students receive a Morris Knolls High School diploma
REGISTRATION FEES PER SEMESTER:
- Residing within Morris Hills Regional District: $25 per semester (Denville, Rockaway Twp, Rockaway Bgh and Wharton)
- Residing outside Morris Hills Regional District: $300 if registered on or before September 15, 2014; ($400 if registered after September 15, 2014)
Registration begins on July 7, 2014 at Morris Knolls High School, room A-11 between 8:00-1:00 M-F (summer hours). Please call (973) 664-2250 to confirm hours.
Please bring a copy of a transcript for all high school work completed.