Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding MCPC Toddler Playtime Classes.
1. Does my child really have to be 18 months old by the first day of class? Why?
Yes. Based on teachers' experience and the program curriculum, we've made 18 months a cutoff.
2. Can I see a Toddler Playtime class in action?
Yes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
3. Can you tell me about the Preschool Program?
Please direct preschool questions to email@example.com
4. I just enrolled. Can I transfer to a different class now?
Depending on class size and availability, a transfer may be possible. Transfers are managed by the Administrator. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. My schedule has changed and we can no longer attend class. Can I get a refund?
Tuition is refundable two weeks prior to the session start date, less a $10 registration fee. No refunds or credits are given after that date. Refunds are managed by the Administrator. Contact email@example.com
6. When can I enroll for the next season?
Generally 1 month before the session starts. If you are a current toddler family, you should get an email notification when the online enrollment is available.
7. When do you offer classes?
We offer Toddler Playtime in the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Our 90 minute classes are offered Monday through Friday afternoons, plus Saturday morning.
Winter 2013 Session starts January 7 through March 23rd.
8. Can one caregiver attend with twins?
Please contact the Toddler Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a specific class.