- Click here to create a registration account. Most webinars are free. If you enroll in a workshop, we will request your payment information at that time. If your district will be paying for your registartion, please contact Idaho Digital Learning Professinoal Development for instructions at (208) 342-0207.
(Once you have registered, you will be able to "Sign In" the next time you visit.)
Note: If you are enrolling multiple people from your workplace, register your workplace first and then you can add individuals to your workplace under the "Add Household Name" section. For help email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the available courses located on the left side of the page.
- Choose the course and click "Enroll Now".
- You will receive a confirmation email with your enrollment information.
- If you are taking an Online Workshop, Blended Course or a Paid Webinar, IdahoPD will email your username and password to you within 24 hours of the course start date.
- Free Webinars do not require passwords.
- If you are taking a non-facilitated Online Tutorial and you register before the term starts, you will not receive course access information until 24 hours prior to the term start date. If you register after the term starts, you will receive course access information within 6 business days of your registration date. (You can register up to 4 weeks past the term start date.) All course access information is sent via email.
- If you do not receive an email with your username and password during the appropriate time frame, please check your junk mail folder for the email.
|To learn more about Idaho Digital Learning Professional Development (IdahoPD) visit our website: www.idahopd.org
||To learn more about Idaho Digital Learning, IdahoPD's parent organization, visit their website: www.idahodigitallearning.org
Ready to register for a workshop or webinar? Click "Catalog" tab above or use the Main Menu to the left.
Feel free to do a search for a specfic topic in the search box on the right.